“When I reflect now on the training, I hope I became a better leader, but for sure, I became a better person. I see life somewhat different now.” Igor Knežević, Participant
How it works
You will develop your authentic strengths through a 'leadership-in-context' experience. Think, Innovation Sprint meets next generation professional development.
What you’ll learn
You’ll learn how to find your feet fast working within a brand new team, made up of a diverse mix of personalities. We’ll equip you with influencing, problem-solving and coaching skills, and help you discover your distinct strengths as a leader. Each of you will also receive 1:1 coaching to help you achieve personal and group milestones.
We’ll be applying the best thinking from leading organisations around the world to get you ready for successful leadership, fast. You’ll be digging deep to understand your own leadership style, and working with inspiring leaders to develop skills which will positively impact your future in a multitude of ways.
“The Greater Collective appealed to me because we were both making a real difference as a group and learning about ourselves. I actually think that they did a really good job of allowing you to do both those things.” Lauren Placks, participant
- 3 Full day interactive workshops
- 2 Evening events
- 2 hourly, 1:1 coaching sessions to support you on your specific challenges
- Personality profile, to gain a deep insight into yourself and your colleagues
- Access to ongoing group calls and personalised support
- Access to resource portal and closed Facebook group
- A great Sydney location with refreshments provided
This course is a good fit if…
- You want to learn to lead differently within today’s diverse generational workforce
- You want to discover you own authentic leadership style
- You want to practice simple techniques to increase team effectiveness
- You want to build your network and hear from inspirational thought leaders
- You are ready to take the next step in your career
- You are community minded and want to have more impact